PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Decision Games

Perpetual_Student
09-29-2010, 09:56 PM
I thought it would be interesting to compile the numerous amounts of TDGs that we have either issued/written/or taken. Personally I seem to always come back to the Marine Corps Gazette TDGs, although I am very interested in the multitude of TDGs out there.

THANKS!

SJPONeill
09-29-2010, 10:35 PM
This may be an area in which the SWJ admins might want to set up a separate area for so that TDGs can not only be hosted in a library but discussed with the same robustness and vigour as other topics here?

There are a couple here I found on the hard drive that might promote or not some discussion...there are quite old as can be seen by some of the equipment lists e.g. limited NVE and PRR...

Blackhorse
10-08-2010, 11:58 PM
This may be an area in which the SWJ admins might want to set up a separate area for so that TDGs can not only be hosted in a library but discussed with the same robustness and vigour as other topics here?

There are a couple here I found on the hard drive that might promote or not some discussion...there are quite old as can be seen by some of the equipment lists e.g. limited NVE and PRR...

Those are superb. Thanks for posting!