PDA

View Full Version : HASC Oversight and Investigations Report on the Iraqi Security Forces

Rob Thornton
06-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Can be accessed here (http://armedservices.house.gov/pdfs/OI_ISFreport062707/OI_Report_FINAL.pdf)

Several SWC members provided feedback to HASC staffers.
regards, Rob

SteveMetz
06-27-2007, 06:41 PM
...what kind of stogie is that in the picture? Looks like a Cameroon wrapper. I'm partial to H. Uppman Special Reserve just because I'm too cheap to buy Montecristos, CAOs, or Cohibas on a regular basis.

Steve Blair
06-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I'll stick with pipes myself, but that is a good question. Just what sort of cigar is our comrade chompin' on?

Rob Thornton
06-27-2007, 07:37 PM
If memory serves it was the last Acid One cigar I had left - my logic was to go with smokes expensive enough that they would remain a vice and not a habit:D

Rob Thornton
06-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Just did a cursory of the report - looked over better the chapters on IA and TTs (ch.7). It a pretty comprehensive report - with some pretty pointed advice. Lots of relevancy to several threads here on SWC.

SteveMetz
06-27-2007, 07:44 PM
If memory serves it was the last Acid One cigar I had left - my logic was to go with smokes expensive enough that they would remain a vice and not a habit:D

That cigar needs a rabbi.