PDA

View Full Version : “When the heartbeat of one soldier stops forever,”

Stan
05-26-2008, 09:24 PM
he firmly but patiently advises, “the heartbeat of our nation should accelerate, driving us to ensure that his life was not sacrificed in vain.”

On Memorial Day, and every day thereafter, may our citizenry exercise and enjoy the freedoms of this great country, while always endeavoring to thank the draftsmen of that birthright by honoring Moore’s eloquent counsel.

Memorial Day Counsel: Accelerate (http://threatswatch.org/rapidrecon/2008/05/memorial-day-counsel-accelerat/)

As we celebrate Memorial Day, the innocuously dubbed “unofficial start of summer,” let us pause to commemorate those for whom the day was intended—our fallen servicemen.

Over the years, some quarters have come to equate dissent with the highest form of patriotism. ...

For that blessing and countless others, we are profoundly indebted to our soldiers and Marines, airman and sailors, who have made so selflessly the ultimate sacrifice.

On Memorial Day, and every day thereafter, may our citizenry exercise and enjoy the freedoms of this great country, while always endeavoring to thank the draftsmen of that birthright by honoring Moore’s eloquent counsel.

For those that have come before me, and those that follow, my sincere gratitude that my daughter will grow up in freedom!