PDA

View Full Version : Looking for HTT members, current and former

120mm
09-24-2008, 08:59 PM
As part of a research project, I am looking for HTT members who would submit to be interviewed about their "road to war". In particular, I am interested in how they are accepted by their host military unit, and what kind/quality of training they received, and whether they had issues being integrated into the staff, and if so, how they solved those issues.

Conversely, I am interested in speaking with members of the military who have had contact with HTTs. What I am interested in hearing from them, is their expectations of HTTs, how well/poorly their expectations were satisfied, and their opinions of the HTS program, to include suggestions for improvement.

If you're interested in providing input, you can PM me, or e-mail me at drew.schumann@us.army.mil.

Thanks!

Drew

Rex Brynen
09-24-2008, 09:36 PM
As part of a research project, I am looking for HTT members who would submit to be interviewed about their "road to war". In particular, I am interested in how they are accepted by their host military unit, and what kind/quality of training they received, and whether they had issues being integrated into the staff, and if so, how they solved those issues.

Interesting stuff! Will the results of your research be available?

120mm
09-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Interesting stuff! Will the results of your research be available?

Yes, provided I get off my butt and finish the paper.