PDA

View Full Version : Iraq in Transition: The Legacies of Dictatorship and the Prospects for Democracy

pjmunson
06-20-2009, 09:48 PM
My first book, "Iraq in Transition: The Legacies of Dictatorship and the Prospects for Democracy," was just published in June by Potomac Books. The book addresses Iraqi politics, culture, and society prior to 2003 and how its past shaped events there since the invasion. Information on it can be found at: http://www.potomacbooksinc.com/Books/BookDetail.aspx?productID=203800, including endorsements by Gen Anthony Zinni, Dr. Steve Metz, Dr. Vali Nasr, and Dr. Ahmed Rashid.

davidbfpo
06-20-2009, 09:58 PM
PJMunson,

Perhaps you can persaude the publisher to offer SWJ a review copy? There are a few here who might volunteer to review. After all Rolling Stone magazine endorses us.

davidbfpo

pjmunson
06-21-2009, 12:44 AM
I put SWJ in the list for reviews, so it should be on the way this week.

pjmunson
07-18-2009, 01:57 PM
David, I believe that the book has gotten to SWJ so, hopefully, a verdict will be out before too long. You can also search inside the book at Amazon now to take a look at its contents.

Valin
07-18-2009, 02:17 PM
PJMunson,

Perhaps you can persaude the publisher to offer SWJ a review copy? There are a few here who might volunteer to review. After all Rolling Stone magazine endorses us.

davidbfpo

WOW!
So we can expect to see Britney Spears to be posting here soon? :rolleyes: