PDA

View Full Version : JFQ Issue #55 Strategy

slapout9
09-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Link to new issue of JFQ#55, Whole issues is on Strategy and Stuff. Just read one article about General Scott's invasion of Mexico as a future model of warfare. Also has one about the failure of Market Based Government.....haven't read it yet but looks relay good. Yep, everything in here except SBW (Slapout Based Warfare) don't why:D but you can't have everything. Will have to talk to Colonel Gurney about that:D

http://www.ndu.edu/inss/Press/jfq_pages/i55.htm

Hownowcow
09-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Slapout,

In JFQ #56, we are featuring yet another point-midpoint-counterpoint on U.S. strategy in Afghanistan. The "point" essay is authored by John Nagl and the counterpoint carries the by-line of General Vol Warner. I could really use an essay addressing the strategic value of SBW (Slapout Based Warfare). Please keep your essay below 5,000 words and any associated imagery must be acceptable to a polite audience.

Semper Fi,
Cow

slapout9
09-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Slapout,

In JFQ #56, we are featuring yet another point-midpoint-counterpoint on U.S. strategy in Afghanistan. The "point" essay is authored by John Nagl and the counterpoint carries the by-line of General Vol Warner. I could really use an essay addressing the strategic value of SBW (Slapout Based Warfare). Please keep your essay below 5,000 words and any associated imagery must be acceptable to a polite audience.

Semper Fi,
Cow

For public consumption I call it Systems Based Warfare. When it comes to pictures I am pretty good at controlling myself.....YOUTUBE Videos are a different story....but that shouldn't be a problem. Well guess I will just have to suck it up and "Stand In The Door" and jump right out.....with my pen!

All The Way, Sir. Slap