PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

slapout9
11-26-2009, 01:12 PM
To all the SWC memebers....Good Morning;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAX9J_UeVH4

Tom Odom
11-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Slap

Thanks and the same to you. I skipped the mega lunch in favor of the gym (no line to get in :D) and went to dinner tonite. GEN O was making the rounds and the troops appreciate it. Funny but I have never spent a Turkey Day with a deployed unit; it is much different.

Happy Thanksgiving From Iraq!

Tom

William F. Owen
11-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Slap

Thanks and the same to you. I skipped the mega lunch in favor of the gym (no line to get in :D) and went to dinner tonite. GEN O was making the rounds and the troops appreciate it. Funny but I have never spent a Turkey Day with a deployed unit; it is much different.

Back at you Tom, Slap and rest of you Americans.

slapout9
11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Slap

Happy Thanksgiving From Iraq!

Tom

Hi Tom, glad you are having fun:wry: I have never eaten Thanks giving in an Army mess hall come to think of it. When I was in 72-75 all the NCO's used to check and make sure all us single folks had some place to go for Turkey day. Something I was always grateful for. Army wives should get unit citations for keeping us Army strong.

Hi Wilf, do they eat Turkey in Israel?

marct
11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Have a great Thanksgiving, folks!

SWJED
11-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Best to all and yours on this Thanksgiving!

--Dave

William F. Owen
11-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi Wilf, do they eat Turkey in Israel?

Are you kidding! Turkey Schwarma is my thing!

Adam L
11-27-2009, 02:42 AM
This is the first chance I've gotten to log on to SWJ since March. I want to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!

Have a great Thanksgiving, folks!

Marc, you are a very lucky fellow to live in Canada. When I was up there I used to have two Thanksgivings. Personally, I'm considering marrying a Canadian so that I can justify having two down here. Great thing about having Turkey day on a Monday in October is that there is always football.

Are you kidding! Turkey Schwarma is my thing!

Wilf, I like the sound of that. I just had Tandoori Turkey today and it was actually pretty damned good.

G-d speed and happy eating gentlemen,

Adam L