PDA

View Full Version : Impressed and a suggestion.

CPT Holzbach
07-10-2006, 11:16 PM
An early edition for the 11th at 1900 on the 10th?! Dave Dilegge is truly a hardworking person. Ole' Diligent Dilegge. Im impressed. And how about an end of the week wrap up? Like a "weekly edition" of the most important stuff from the week. For people who maybe dont have time to check in everyday. Just floating it out there...

SWJED
07-10-2006, 11:57 PM
An early edition for the 11th at 1900 on the 10th?! Dave Dilegge is truly a hardworking person. Ole' Diligent Dilegge. Im impressed. And how about an end of the week wrap up? Like a "weekly edition" of the most important stuff from the week. For people who maybe dont have time to check in everyday. Just floating it out there...

You flatter me mate. Just providing the background stuff to keep our cause moving forward. Doesn't replace being back on active duty and doing what we do best - but maybe it is a contribution - who knows...

I have given a lot of thought about wrap-up type posts and planning for our always soon to be deployed blog. That said, this is not my day job...

Again, thanks skipper (USMC term for the "best" officer rank) - very much appreciated...

On edit - here is a link to today's daily news (http://www.smallwarsjournal.com/news/060711.htm)...