Thread: Gazing in the Congo (DRC): the dark heart of Africa (2006-2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default Jen Peski's Vacuous Rubbish ...

was such a great example of our State Department learning to use UN speak - "deeply concerned", "also troubled by", "commend", "urgently call on", "specifically call on", "commend", "continue to believe" ...

and so much angst - that this "peacekeeping" mission (I thought it was now a Chapter VII mission) has been marred by this wretched excess:

... at least one round landed across the border in Rwanda.
    that I had to look up Jen Peski, who obviously has some sort of talent for this sort of thing.

Indeed:

Her hiring at the Department of State has fueled speculation that she is likely to replace White House Press Secretary Jay Carney when he leaves the White House.
    So, our little weasel may be replaced by our little chipmunk - perhaps, an improvement amongst the denizens of the Animal Kingdom.

To continue with our zoological excursion, I offer for your viewing enjoyment the adventures of Big Buck Bunny on Youtube:

which comes closest of all visuals in illustrating how JMM would handle foreign policy - best of friends, worst of enemies - and never "urgently calling" ...

... but finding retribution, expressing reprobation and specifically deterring (as at 9:40 in the video clip).

Regards

Mike
    Last edited by jmm99; 10-29-2013 at 04:20 PM.