Thread: US forces fight Taliban with heavy metal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
    I wouldn't want to deafen myself more than I already do in combat, much less deaden my sense of hearing while in combat. Works for them, but can't say I would follow suit.
    Perhaps this development warrants a in-depth study of the effectivness of sound-based rhythmic weaponary in FID operations in conservative islamic countries.

Firn

Default King Diamond for the insurgents

Quote Originally Posted by Firn View Post
    Perhaps this development warrants a in-depth study of the effectivness of sound-based rhythmic weaponary in FID operations in conservative islamic countries. :D

Firn
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I am about to upload some Kind Diamond. It is the most putrid evil stuff there is out there for heavy metal. I charged it on my credit card, so I hope this might be re payed. It is only $38.50 for 3 CD's.

I am thinking, if we have some real hacker talent, we might take it to the next level & also have Psy Ops upload some christian videos to the hardcore jihadists websites, with some web redirects to the christian music browsers or to bible type stuff. God and the devil type stuff! I know a few 100 + muslim insurgent sites to upload to if US .Gov sanctioned hackers are interested in disrupting Al Queda based recruiting boards, past blasting ATF type David Koresh music with Psy Ops. Don't get me wrong, I am enthused about the Psy Ops music program, and asked personally to be signed up. so let me know... Want some King D for Afghanistan?

The State of Partachia, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean

I dunno, if you want to annoy Violent Muslim Extremists, Terry Poison, is about as good as you can get.

1. Emancipated women
    2. Israelis
    3. Not dressing "correctly"
    4. Playing techno - which even I find annoying.

Having met one of them personally, I can say they are extremely cute. Not my Punk-Rock-Rockabilly-HipHop, sort of taste, but not that offensive either - and very nice to look at. Wife tells me I'm a pervert, but that may be a different issue!
    Infinity Journal "I don't care if this works in practice. I want to see it work in theory!"

- The job of the British Army out here is to kill or capture Communist Terrorists in Malaya.
    - If we can double the ratio of kills per contact, we will soon put an end to the shooting in Malaya.
    Sir Gerald Templer, foreword to the "Conduct of Anti-Terrorist Operations in Malaya," 1958 Edition

Default Psy Ops

King D is on the way!
    stand by!
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by William F. Owen View Post
    I dunno, if you want to annoy Violent Muslim Extremists, Terry Poison, is about as good as you can get.

1. Emancipated women
    2. Israelis
    3. Not dressing "correctly"
    4. Playing techno - which even I find annoying.
    I guess it is all about intentions and METT-TC

Not my choice of music anyway, it would be annoyed if it would blasted over my head.

Firn

Default Judas Preist

I always liked this song by Judas Preist.

Was thinking of making it my theme song for my advanced team of data miners, geeks, and soldiers abroad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyOw6bWy8X8

All the best,

Max Anderson

max1mos111@yahoo.com

@max1mos111 in Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    Yes,

That is more what I think is for the soldiers. I have another top hit from Necrosis ready titled "Kingdom of Hate". In a PsyOps perspective this song is not disruptive, unless in a sense you read the lyrics and sing along once or twice! Wink! If you are noticing I am pulling up songs with the lyrics if you drop down the tabs under the video box...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDupoodPb8

This song in particular has some interesting verbiage in in about the black flag and oppression to the masses of the innocents. I think this will sink in and tear at their will to fight, once the enemy realizes what we are transmitting here in this song, perhaps pirated into all of their mullah FM Taliban radio...
    Last edited by max1mos111; 04-10-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: psOps corrected to PsyOps