Gentlemen,

I was wondering if you could help me, I'm looking for options for my next job step? Quick potted history of my CV: -

Spent my gap year working in a hospice in Central Jerusalem in 2002.

Graduated with a 2:1 BA (Hons) in Philosophy and International Politics 2005.
Had to delay my application to join the British army due to a nasty RTA.

Spent the year and the insurance settlement on an MA in International Studies (Security), where I did my Dissertation on British COIN evolved principles post-1945 and problems with it's application in a globalised world. Finished that 2007.

Finally got into Sandhurst 2008, but injuries relating to the RTA kept cropping up and I spent nearly 8 months Y-listed. After 18 months at Sandhurst and a long list of injuries and a great feeling of frustration I left.

Spent some time working for the Liberal Democrats over the General Election (this year) and I am now looking for the next step.

Other bits that might be relevant: -
- Very high Verbal IQ (99.8 Centile)
- Myers-Brigg Personality type INTJ/INTF
- My Key skills would be Planning, Researching, with strong foundations in Leadership/managment and Oral and Written Communication.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. If anyone is interested I can send them a web address for a more detailed CV. Specifically I am looking for something that will capitalise on my MA, if it means opportunities to work abroad this is fantastic.

I have pursued most obvious routes for graduates, and have tried exploiting political contacts (limited though they were). Nothing yet. My current Finances make internships unpalatable, but not impossible. I did apply for a RUSI internship unsuccessfully. Phd is also something I have considered, but run into funding problems and am not sure I would do with if afterwards.

Thanks