Anyone know who developed the current GoArmyEd! website that is where you are supposed to submit for Tuition Assitance?

In the year I was deployed, I came back to start working on my degree at American Military Univeristy in Intelligence Studies again. However, I go to the Tuition Assistance website, and I have more PowerPoint slides (10 to be exact), and crazy crap to do to just get TA. Not only that, but everything is geared towards potential future students.

All I have to say is that site is the most difficult to navigate, find out what you need as a returning student, and impossible to figure out what you really need to do to get the Tuition Assitance that I've ever seen.

I've been working for almost 2wks trying to just figure out what I have to do as an Army Reservist to just get the initial paperwork in to get someone to look at it.

What is worse is that the easiest thing to navigate to was the "Help Desk" function vs. actually finding out what I need to do to get Tuition Assistance.

Whoever developed what the GoArmyEd! site has turned into over the last year needs to get a buttstroke to the face.

...Yes, I'm venting...