Thread: RFI: HUMINT and Iraqi Police Courses Under Development

Default RFI: HUMINT and Iraqi Police Courses Under Development

I am with a HUMINT team in Anbar that has been tasked with developing and teaching HUMINT courses to IA and IP personnel. I am looking for advice for what would be most benificial to teach them.

I am looking for experts in HUMINT, law enforcement and other professions. I will share what we have devoloped so far, what we have yet to develope and we'll go from there.

If you feel you can help please contact me through a PM and if we need we will move from there to SIPR

Regards all!
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-08-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Remove mil email & full name for OPSEC

Have you contacted the HT-JCoE at Ft Huachuca yet?

I hope that's not an insultingly obvious question...
    Brant
    Wargaming and Strategy Gaming at Armchair Dragoons
    Military news and views at GrogNews

“their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of ‘rights’… and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure.” Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers 1959

Play more wargames!

How about the Iraqi Intelligence School at Taji? I know for a fact that the IA in Anbar know all about this course, but they may be sand-bagging you, as they don't want to go to Taji for the instruction.

Look up Iraqi Intel School on the USF-I website; the dude there, (who replaced me as Dean of Intelligence, btw) will help you out.