Quote Originally Posted by CSC2005 View Post
Teaching a class soon and I want to talk about Pattern of Life Analysis. Lots of people talk about it, but I have not found much written. Any suggestions?

Quantico, VA
I have seen that phrase to "Pattern of Life Analysis." Not sure what it means It could cover a lot of ground. I doubt if you will find a lot of open source material on it, but you never know. But as far as finding Criminals and teaching people how to find Criminals I used this. This is old school stuff so you would have to bring it up to the Goggle generation I guess. Everyone has 24 hours and they have to be somewhere in that 24 hours. The primary information sources I sought at the street level were Your checkbook, your date(calendar) book, and your address book. If you can figure out how people spend their time and their money you will end up with a Daily Routine and everyone has one even people who try to avoid one.

One of my Current part time hobbies is adapting the ASCOPE model for this type of thing.....it is some really good sh** to but it is not ready for prime time yet.

The US Marshall Service has a lot internal (secret squirrel stuff) you would probably like, so you might try as liaison with them.

Time for another cup of Coffee.