Dear Small Wars Community,

My name is Sarah Cosette and I am a graduate student at the American University in Cairo- that is currently based in Las Vegas. I recently joined the community and wanted to introduce myself. I am thankful for all your insight and comprehension-especially the posts about Afghanistan.

I am currently writing my thesis about the relationships between American Soldiers and Afghan Civilians. If there are any active military members or veterans that have served in the Afghan arena since 2001- I would appreciate your perspectives and experiences on the subject. I have designed a survey on the subject for those would like to share. Please click on the link below and you will be directed to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/basehoststudy

All responses will be anonymous although you will have the opportunity to indicate if you would like to be contacted for an interview- post survey.

When the study is complete, I am happy to share the results with the community as well.

Thank you for your help and please email me at basehoststudy@gmail.com with any questions or comments.