I second my old comrade tankersteve.

Fail your classes and you will limit your options, as I put in a different thread. Looking back at long term effects my (low) undergraduate academic GPA impacted my options far more than any ROTC superlative that I spent inordinate amounts of time on. You need to graduate with a 3.0 or higher if you want to open some doors to cool jobs post-company command. I worked out well anyway, but it would have been nice to have been able to do some of the cool fellowships which require a decent academic record. By the time I corrected with grad school the window had closed for this.

Doing well at camp, again, recommend tankersteve's option. Learn to brief well. Get critiqued giving opords and plans. You don't have to be the fastest/strongest but you can't be the slowest or dumbest. Know the FM 7-8 tactics and battledrills. Develop some laminated OPORD/TLP cheat cards to carry in a small binder for field OPORDs.

Learn to delegate during MDMP. Assign roles and responsibilities to your peers for things like sandtables, rehearsals, note taking, etc. Being able to prioritize/deputize/supervise is key. When not in command/key leader, help others succeed and look good. It will pay off when you are in charge.

Although it has changed a lot in the 14 or so years since tankersteve and I were cadets, your branch selection comes down to GPA, camp performance, and your PMSs assessment of you. Allocate your time appropriately.