Interesting for a couple of reasons. First, it kind of stands out that the only official US representation is from AFRICOM... no AID, no DoS. That kind of matches what KingJaja said about the US presenting a military-dominated face... you'd think they'd want to balance out a bit by sending at least one from the civilian side, though it may just be a matter of insufficient interest.
Are you sure that the only official US representation is from AFRICOM? If that it is the case, then it suggests that AFRICOM is better funded than AID or DoS, and I can see why/how.

We follow the news and we read that about one quarter (I hope I am correct!) of DoS budget is being spent on the embassy in Baghdad. I also hear that you plan to have 16,000 people there. So, am I correct to assume that DoS has less people to attend to non-essential activities right now (Iraq will be the priority this year and the next)?

I don't expect DoS to pull away people from Europe (financial crisis) or Asia (pacific century) and send them to Iraq. I think they'll pull out people from Africa and Latin America and send them to Iraq.

So I expect AFRICOM to be doing a little bit more of DoS activity next year to make up for the shortfall.

Once again, I might be wrong.