Thread: "Strategy and Tactics of Small Wars" & "Diplomacy and Spurs in the Dominican Rep."?

Council Member

Default "Strategy and Tactics of Small Wars" & "Diplomacy and Spurs in the Dominican Rep."?

Hey folks,

Does anyone copies of "The Strategy and Tactics of Small Wars" and "Diplomacy and Spurs in the Dominican Republic" or know where to find them? I swear I saw them on here once, but I can't seem to find them again.

Best,

Erich
    Erich G. Simmers
    www.weaponizedculture.org

Council Member

Here's a little more info on these two. "The Strategy and Tactics of Small Wars" was a 1921 report written by S. M. Harrington, and "Diplomacy and Spurs in the Dominican Republic" was a 1923 report written by C. J. Miller. I'm pretty sure they were both serialized in the Marine Corps Gazette. I am going to pay for access to the MCA archives and take a look at them in serialized form, but I would like to see if anyone has them in whatever format that they were submitted as a formal report--if they were submitted that way. Thanks!
    Erich G. Simmers

Default Ask Margot

Ericch,

Hopefully Margot aka marinecorpsgazette will notice your request and wave her magic wand. Or you could PM her?
    davidbfpo

Council Member

Thanks for the heads up. I will check with her.

Best,

Erich
    Erich G. Simmers