Thread: Conflict, war and medicine (catch all).

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default The Brazilian saying is right on the money....

Quote Originally Posted by ganulv View Post
    O pas do futuro! E sempre ser. The fact that the term Developing World continues to be used despite decades of evidence to the contrary says more about the nature of belief than it does about the validity of modernization theory, if you ask me.
    Anyway,

A medical stability operations curriculum development program exists, apparently, but I know nothing about it. Anyone else know something useful? Bueller? Bueller? (Does anyone under a certain age even recognize the reference?)

The Medical Stability Operations Curriculum Development Program (MSOC) was created to develop an educational program for the U.S. Military, United States Governmental (USG) inter-agency partners, and partner and host nations as identified by the geographical Combatant Commands (COCOMs). This program will be a collaboration and partnership between the Uniformed Services University through the Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine (USU/CDHAM) and Defense Medical Readiness Training Institute (DMRTI)
    I don't mean to pick on anyone, but there sure are a lot of different acronym-groupings on that site....

http://www.cdham.org/medical-stabili...t-program-msoc
    Last edited by Madhu; 07-02-2012 at 01:36 AM.