Quote Originally Posted by CrowBat View Post

Good luck...
Holy Moly Batman! Did I step into the Pentagon War room by accident? I do not recall, at any point, saying that I have the answers (unlike you apparently). What I did was proffer an opinion. If I were an ops planner I am sure I would have come up with an actual OPLAN that took all those factors into account. The world is not black and white; it is shades of grey The view of the world as being divided between good and evil is a peculiarly American one and which, moreover, seems to fail you at every turn. The world is, has been and will continue to be messy; there is no universal morality to which you can measure the standards of others (read Morgethau's Politics among Nations). You have to work with what you've got not with what you'd like. Furthermore, getting on a moral high horse and spitting on everyone is an activity fraught with danger (sort of like people who live in glass houses throwing stones). US actions of the past decade or more could easily be narrated or em-plotted into a similar story arc of evil and oppression against the little man.

What exactly is your angle here? What's your beef bub?

Hey! wait a minute... JMA is that you!?!?!?