Thread: The Cell Phone/Web Page effect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blue Force Tracker / FedEx tracker on the cheap?

Bismark,
    Could this mean that when the carrier of cell phone X gets pinched, his boss knows the location he is being held?? Man does that ever fit - everybody see where I'm going? The utility of cell phone trumps again. Over here its not unusual for guys to carry multiple phones, a smart guy might have one configured to specific modes. A clever guy (and there are many a clever bad guy with some minor resources- so I'm thinking its already a fact since they are out there and receiving aid from clever guys with lots of resources) could make this work pretty easy. The "to do" list with such things could be lengthy. This one is going to make my head hurt, but I'll pitch it to my smart IA Intel guys and see what they can up with - it might also explain some things that have been bothering me.
    Thanks - Rob

Another aspect with cellphones are that suspects EDITED FOR OPSEC. I do have access to some pretty high speed tech/Intel people that I can put you in touch with if you send me an email address. Take Care and Be Safe!
    Last edited by jcustis; 01-03-2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: be careful to steer clear of opsec issues