Thread: Opposed System Design

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Beer, symbols and theory

I have been wishing for a while now that we could have a get together, beer fest, "colloquium". Honestly, for some of the things we talk about, you hit a limit based on the medium of communications. It would be nice to just sit down with a brew or two [dozen?] and talk.

Marc
    Sic Bisquitus Disintegrat...
    Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
    Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    The Canadian Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, NPSIA
    Carleton University
    http://marctyrrell.com/

Default Compound Beer Drinking? Does that Mean Boilermakers?

Marct and Steve, suggestions for Compound beer drinking operations and appropriate symbols. The regular drinking force should be coordinated with the irregular none drinking force, should be females with low tops and short skirts. At the completion of regular force drinking operations the "non drinking" female irregular driving force may proceed to said mentioned sobriety checkpoints at which time they should be able to overcome any blue meanie obstacles with little effort. Then the entire force may proceed to their final destination completely intact and avoid all risk of jail and accidents.
    I am really having a hard time typing because I am laughing so hard...my NCO is looking at me like I am mental just like Stan used to look at me before he brought me back to reality on any given issue...

Best

Tom

Tom, see what happens when you tell me to read something! The paper is excellent about half way done.