Quote Originally Posted by Jedburgh View Post
Here is a truly difficult-to-fill RFI….If anyone is aware of the existence of any of the following books in a digital format, please let me know:

A Treatise on the Mode and Manner of Indian War, by James Smith, published in 1812.

An Elementary Treatise on Advanced Guard, Out-Post and Detachment Service of Troops, by Dennis Hart Mahan, published in 1847.

The Partisan, by De Jeney, published in 1760.

Military Instructions for Officers Detached in the Field; Containing a Scheme for Forming a Corps of a Partisan Petit Guerre, by Roger Stevenson, published in 1775.

I was able to dig this one up: A Historical Account of the Expedition Against the Ohio Indians in the Year 1764, by William Smith, published in 1765. However, its a page by page scan. I'm putting it together into a single pdf file....

Edit to Add: Well, I finished that one - its a huge pdf file - 187MB. But its eminently readable; each individual page was originally a high-resolution scan image. If anyone wants it, just let me know.

Here's a thumbnail link to a lower-resolution image of the cover page:
Jedburgh,
Have you had any success in locating a digital copy of The Partisan, by De Jeney, published in 1760? I am trying to locate one.
Thanks,
R. Fanelli