Based on his book, Guns, Bullets, And Gunfights: Lessons And Tales From A Modern-Day Gunfighter (1996):

and, less formally:

Of course, Jim Cirillo used more than one stance, etc. - depending on context.

Never having been involved in any "Jim Cirillo context", I can only posit that I'd revert to my other experiences with the few pistols and revolvers I own. Each having been fired at least in the hundreds of times, but in different contexts for each handgun; my guestimate is that, in a "Jim Cirillo context", I'd revert to type (prior experience) for each handgun. Hope never to find out.

Finally, some decent comments on Cirillo and others here, Subject: Gun Fight Myths Dispelled (2006)(from p.5: "This was a great thread for talking about what bullets do when they hit people or things. No more 5.56 mm v. 7.62 nonsense."), with this about going from reality to training for reality (the following snipped from p.1):

Jim Cirillo, perhaps America's most experienced living police gunfighter, reported that he saw the front sight of his pistol in such sharp focus during his first gunfight that he noticed the little striations on the front sight of his S&W Model 10 as he felt it recoilling in his hand. Cirillo, though, had just burst out of a mop closet in a convenience store as it was being robbed. He reported that his heart was pounding, his legs felt like jelly, and that he remembered thinking "Who's shooting my pistol?," when he felt the recoil. He still got three hits on three robbers. When Cirillo retired from the NYPD he had been in 17 gunfights that resulted in 11 fatalities as a member of the now defunct, famous, infamous, NYPD Stakeout Squad.
>>He still got three hits on three robbers.<< Correction, he actually did better than that. He got two hits each on three different robbers, two of which were partially hidden behind the clerk for the first two shots, and running for the door for the second two. The time was estimated to be three to four seconds total. One robber was DRT, the other two were picked up later seeking treatment at a hospital ER. The old round nose .38 slugs hadn't dropped them even though Cirillo had two good hits on each man. The incident inspired the "Cirillo Drill" at matches and academies. Ray Chapman is reportedly the only man who has duplcated it on paper successfully. Cirillo admits that he's never been able to duplicate the feat again during range drills. Anyway, bottom line is that Cirillo knew he was about to be in a gunfight before the shooting started. The NYPD Stakeout Squad had very good hit percentages compared to most cops, but few of their gunfights involved them being in startle recovery mode. Most of their gunfights resulted after they initiated an armed confrontation in businesses that were being robbed.
Regards

Mike