Quote Originally Posted by Tom Odom View Post
Now, Marc, drink the Kool-aid and calm down...
It's a good thing Canadian culture is based on both English and French. For example, I've noted that the Australians are producing a very palatable Merlot "Kool-aid",and it is lunch time....

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Odom View Post
Research is often much like intelligence analysis based on cherry picking; it stands up until someone asks the magic question, which identifies the branches between those cherries.
You're definitely right, Tom, there are a lot of similarities. I actually got interested in Intel analysis as a way of improving my research - well, that and its historic ties into Anthropology.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reber View Post
You would have been perfect. (Ahem) Somewhat young and open minded. I had three marriages, and yes, got yelled at more times than I care to remember.
I like to think that I am still open minded, although my wife (he same one as 15 years ago) keeps mumbling about"holes in the head" .

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reber View Post
It would appear, that an Anthropologist indeed should work with the military. I, for example in two short months have learned a lot (and free)
Yeah, yeah, yeah... She's still bugging me about that . Okay, maybe I should start thinking about exams .

Marc