Hi Stan,

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reber View Post
This is not good, we spent all of last evening convincing Rob there are no ghosts and now explosive use has become the material component of a spell ?????
<quoth he with a straight face>Of Course!!!!!!!

<chuckle>After all, think about all of the "spell work" DOW goes through to produce them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reber View Post
That's ala Zäirois in a nutshell until your timing with age gets a tad off and the Suburban takes the lead. I too often wondered on my way back from the airport was my snow-white blazer easier to spot with CD plates and why did that guy throw himself into the road. I missed him and many more.

Marc will no doubt find some spooky Bravo Sierra herein, so I guess I'll log in again and see what's cooking with this thread.
Hmmm, let's see if I can get my Spidey-senses tingling..... Nope, have to BS it .

Folks, this is actually one of the things that I find hardest to teach when I am talking about it in classes. I've spent slightly over 20 years working to get a simple model of it, and I still don't have a good one (maybe I should go back to model planes...). I've found that I can do a condensed version in about 10 hours or so to first year students, but that only scratches the surface. If anyone there is into theory, the problem is in phenomenological topology, and I'm still trying to work out the trasforms on that <wry grin>. I think what is truly frustrating is I can tell people "what" to do or look for, but I can't seem to tell them "why" <sigh>. Maybe Stan has the better solution .

Marc