Quote Originally Posted by jmm99 View Post
But wait, the story goes on and on, including even Woodstock ("Joint Unity Convention" -- near Woodstock, NY -- May 15 - 28, 1921), where a very young Pat Boone was warmup for Pete Seeger.

[/URL].

Regards

Mike
Excellent Mike! and yes it gets even better. A couple of months ago I was watching a documentary about Pete Seeger who actually had a short lived popular TV show called Hoot-Anny (can't spell) it was originally believed that he was a Conservative Republican type When his true views became known the show was canceled and I imagine Pat Boone was way down the road from him by that time. Two points: this it is very illustrative of how true Marxism works..... They mystify and surprise. Pat Boone is very well versed in how it works, he has also been very Political since the 1950's and 1960's even had a popular song about Vietnam draft dodgers called "Wish You Were Here" in the 60's, So I would not sell the guy short, he is still very influential inside conservative fund raising groups.

IMO Chicago is and always has been the key to the President's true views. A lot of Radical Political Infrstructure is still there. The 68 Presidential Convention Riots were no accident and they had tremendous support in order to pull that off. They stopped that for awhile and now just do elections