Thread: Pat Boone Calls The President A Marxist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by carl View Post
    Hey Slap:

In the responses so far, Alinsky's rules 5 and 13 are covered. Interesting.
    Yes, and I wonder how many people now that the American Communist party was started in 1919 in................Chicago.

Default Same ole same ole

I don't understand why anyone even pays attention to CPAC. They are like the Moral Majority - a bunch of elitists who think they know better than everyone else who are looking to create a caste society with their membership being the oligarchical leadership. They are the Moral Majority in expensive suits.
    "I can change almost anything ... but I can't change human nature."

Jon Osterman/Dr. Manhattan
    ---

Council Member

Default A Chicago Doubleheader

For The Communist Labor Party of America (CLP), "Founding Convention" -- Chicago, IL -- Aug. 31 - Sept. 5, 1919;

And for The (old) Communist Party of America (CPA), "Founding Convention" -- Chicago, IL -- Sept. 1 - 7, 1919;

But, alas, Chicago was abandoned by the Comintern for the eastern shore of Lake Michigan to create The United Communist Party of America (UCP), "Joint Unity Convention" -- Bridgman, MI -- May 26 - 31, 1920;

But wait, the story goes on and on, including even Woodstock ("Joint Unity Convention" -- near Woodstock, NY -- May 15 - 28, 1921), where a very young Pat Boone was warmup for Pete Seeger.

And so it went - ref. The Communist Party of America (1919-1946) - Downloadable Documents.

Regards

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jmm99 View Post
    But wait, the story goes on and on, including even Woodstock ("Joint Unity Convention" -- near Woodstock, NY -- May 15 - 28, 1921), where a very young Pat Boone was warmup for Pete Seeger.

[/URL].

Regards

Mike
    Excellent Mike! and yes it gets even better. A couple of months ago I was watching a documentary about Pete Seeger who actually had a short lived popular TV show called Hoot-Anny (can't spell) it was originally believed that he was a Conservative Republican type When his true views became known the show was canceled and I imagine Pat Boone was way down the road from him by that time. Two points: this it is very illustrative of how true Marxism works..... They mystify and surprise. Pat Boone is very well versed in how it works, he has also been very Political since the 1950's and 1960's even had a popular song about Vietnam draft dodgers called "Wish You Were Here" in the 60's, So I would not sell the guy short, he is still very influential inside conservative fund raising groups.

IMO Chicago is and always has been the key to the President's true views. A lot of Radical Political Infrstructure is still there. The 68 Presidential Convention Riots were no accident and they had tremendous support in order to pull that off. They stopped that for awhile and now just do elections

Default Hootenanny 1963

Link to the 63 TV show trailer a lot of young recognizable faces on here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf1JUwc3tnc

Default Pat Boone Vietnam Song "Wish You Were Here,Buddy"

On a roll here. Didn't know Youtube had this one and now from the good old days when music was music and America was America.

Pat Boone "Wish You Were Here,Buddy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r343YRkQdss

Council Member

Default Hey Slap,

My post was meant as an example of "effective" agitprop - seven factoids (the meetings and the logos, through Woodstock 1921), followed by a non-factual zinger.

In 1921, Pete Seeger was 2; and Pat Boone was a dozen years away from being conceived.

In 1936, when Boone was 2, Seeger was 17 and a member of the Young Communist League. Boone was a good ole Nashville boy from age 2; at 17, a member of the Church of Christ.

Seeger and Boone did have one thing in common; they both "covered" songs by African-American artists.

Since you are genuinely serious about this topic, you deserve today's bloodhound award:

Regards

Mike
    Last edited by jmm99; 03-18-2013 at 09:30 PM.