Thread: Airliner missing between Malaysia and Cambodia/Vietnam, terrorism possible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I Am The One You Are Looking For...

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Re: possibility of the pilot being homosexual. Somewhere earlier today I read that his wife and children moved out of their home the day before the flight disappeared, but as with everything surrounding this, hard facts seem tough to come by.

ETA: Wife and kids moving out mentioned here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...detection.html

Maybe he came out, they moved out and instead of going to prison he ended it in protest? Although, it's curious that it has been disclosed that they had moved out, but no explanation is given. Why the secrecy?

I have been catching up on this discussion in bits and pieces so forgive me if it has already been mentioned, but has anyone mentioned possibility of testing an exploit of whatever the exact vulnerability mentioned here is:

https://www.federalregister.gov/arti...ctronic-system
    I brought that up based upon some reports coming from other sources. I believed then and still do this was a Pilot suicide. He was either extremely embarrassed or possibly being blackmailed based upon some deep personal secret he has (homosexuality,etc.).

anotherguy Also don't feel bad about joining the thread late, more points of view are always good for discussion, which is what the council is all about. So keep contributing.

Latitude 17° 5' 11N, Longitude 120° 54' 24E, altitude 1499m. Right where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    I brought that up based upon some reports coming from other sources. I believed then and still do this was a Pilot suicide. He was either extremely embarrassed or possibly being blackmailed based upon some deep personal secret he has (homosexuality,etc.).
    Of course that's not impossible (not much is, at this point) but there seems to be no publicly available evidence at all to suggest such a problem. The allegation that his family moved out seems to go back to a subdivision security guard saying that they'd left the house and a tabloid reporter spinning a story out of it. There's no reason at all to suppose he's gay... so it really doesn't get us anywhere beyond idle speculation.
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Dayuhan View Post
    Of course that's not impossible (not much is, at this point) but there seems to be no publicly available evidence at all to suggest such a problem. The allegation that his family moved out seems to go back to a subdivision security guard saying that they'd left the house and a tabloid reporter spinning a story out of it. There's no reason at all to suppose he's gay... so it really doesn't get us anywhere beyond idle speculation.
    Except the jailed political leader is now admitting he is related to the pilot. Which doesn't make him guilty of anything but why keep it secret for so long?