Dayuhan--since you do not like comments from social media---then is an official one from the RIA---from the horses mouth but take it with a grain of salt for the following reason--remember I mentioned the Ponzi scheme ie where is the pea under the walnut shell game---there have been some serious Russian economists commenting on the oil price and they indicated a base of 114 was the correct calculating price for the Russian budget purposes up from this figure of 96 and not what was mentioned four weeks ago at a base price of 104.

During the beginning of the Crimea event Russia mentioned a base of 95 was needed now this number below.

The Russians are literally playing with the numbers---why---it is an old Cold War game of not letting the opposition know the real numbers so they cannot accurately gauge my economy--only I have the keys to the kingdom kind of thing going on.

MOSCOW, September 14 (RIA Novosti) - Russian Ministry of Finance closely follows the oil prices and will undertake measures in case the price for Urals oil falls significantly lower than the budgeted figures of $96 per barrel, Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov told journalists on Sunday.

"We will monitor the situation and react according to the situation," Siluanov promised, adding that the current decline of oil prices was caused by growth in Libyan oil production and beginning of export of the light crude oil from US.

"How will the situation unfold? Either the [global] economic growth will have to increase, causing the increase in demand for oil, or, if measures to regulate the oil market are once again not taken, there will be an excessive supply," said the Minister.

Dayuhan--this single comment from Siluanov is signaling a clear understanding that the Russian reality is sinking in as the world markets are in overabundance right now and for the coming year or so and he is right it is the US oil coming online---Libyan oil is a smokescreen and they never produced that much even in good years.