Hello All,

I am starting this discussion in the hopes that I can get some feedback and/or ideas for a possible working group or at least research paper.

I am in the Army Reserves holding the Civil Affairs mos; I also work as a civilian contractor. A portion of my work is research related as I work for the military, the Marines to be exact. OK that's my history.

Now for the question. I am looking to establish a link between coin, women's culture, terrorism and Irregular Warfare. I know it is broad, that is intentional.I will take the suggestions and narrow down a topic. My goal is to establish a link between one or all three, seperately, and Irregular Warfare.

I want to get your thoughts on what would be a viable research topic, something of use to the soldier on the ground and if you can offer a topic that wasn't listed pls feel free. I have gotten feed-back from the Marines as well. I'd use my own experience in Iraq and the 'Stan but it would be extremely biased. That being said any suggestions you offer would be of great use to me.

Thanks