http://www.defensenews.com/article/2...ussia-Doctrine

Arab Leaders Briefed on New Russia Doctrine

The doctrine holds that the US and its allies are engineering revolutions and uprisings in key areas around the world to destabilize governments and replace existing regimes in order to establish control and exploit natural resources. Furthermore, the doctrine treats the US as a dangerous nation that seeks to dismantle the Russian statehood.
The best propaganda has a grain to truth to it, and we probably do have some activist diplomats encouraging uprisings in some locations. Is it part of a grand strategy by the U.S.? Maybe, but I have my doubts. Nonetheless if Russian theorists believe this it may explain their behavior.

“The Russians are interpreting US interference in countries like Ukraine and across the Middle East like Egypt, Syria, North Africa and even Venezuela as operations to take their natural wealth and convert their population towards a western leaning oversight,” he said.

“The Russians, by announcing this new doctrine in such clear terms, are announcing their intent to counter this activity [of destabilizing governments by popular uprising] by conducting additional research and analysis, ultimately coming out with counter policies,” he said.
Later in the article they talk about countering our strategy with networks and information.

“The failure of the West to impose a leadership after these operations is causing chaos and that is what we are seeing today across a number of different countries around the world,” Shoygu told the audience.
If we or anyone is fomenting these uprisings I agree with the above comment.