Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine: non-military aspects (August 2014-December 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by kaur View Post
    mirhond, this DPR batallion СССР has nice gear. I wonder were they bought the stuff? From corner shop like Putin said/lied in the beginning of March? How do you like this За Сталину/For Stalin slogan?
    1.You don't really want me to answer a rethorical question, do you?
    2. Why do you bother what I think about this particular slogan? I fail to see why it is important.

Stalin didn't have palaces, banks, oil and gas firms etc like those guys do. Oil prices over 100 $ Putin has managed to buy loyality of people. When people start ask questions? mirhond, what do you think?
    0_o ??
    1. Again, I fail to see what Stalin and Putin have in common.
    2. When Putin&Co run short of funds, perhaps.

Those guys in mirhond's video have German surplus helmets. Maybe the helmets were painted befor shipping by some jokers?
    I'll give you a more probable assumption - they are not real soldiers, but airgun reenactors.
    Haeresis est maxima opera maleficarum non credere.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by mirhond View Post
    Ten seconds with Google, and volia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54e4kj7OpbQ

an comrade mirhond ten seconds on RT shows the following---evidently a very none Russian Russian in Russian uniform in Donetsk today that is if you accept RT as the truth?

Russian soldiers, absolutely official in #Donetsk city today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTFSZM8ca2o
    pic.twitter.com/pTi0RE1wRP

Council Member

1.You don't really want me to answer a rethorical question, do you?
    2. Why do you bother what I think about this particular slogan? I fail to see why it is important.

0_o ??
    1. Again, I fail to see what Stalin and Putin have in common.
    2. When Putin&Co run short of funds, perhaps.

I'll give you a more probable assumption - they are not real soldiers, but airgun reenactors.
    And this T72B3 Russian model is only produced and used in Russia not the Ukraine AND Putin allows no Russian heavy weapons into the Ukraine---come on comrade mirhond think

BREAKING THE #RUSSIA|N T-72B3 IS BACK IN #UKRAINE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUTOdhsxaA
    pic.twitter.com/Lc9vuX2Y3L

Council Member

Dear mirhond, this СССР thing is just wierd. Commander, who was interviewed said just during that time system was fair and people had everyting. Now he just wants to work. You spoke about golden age in Russian psyche topic. Maybe this guy wants to live in Finland, Sweden, Germany etc where social system is in much better conditon that in Soviet Union ever was? Another warlord Mozgovoi spoke also about world without oligarhs and fair system. Maybe they should try this system at home? How about Polish success story after collapse of Soviet block. If I remember correctly, Ukraine and Poland were int the same situation. Now, almost 25 years later Ukraine tried to move to the track Poland took then, the European track. Russians didn't like this another attempt. Rest of the story you know. The solution to that guy was СССР. I just can't belive this.

The solution to that guy was СССР. I just can't belive this.
    Yes. that's retroactive and backward thinking, believe it or not. Many post-Soviets think this way. The fun is - those Nazi wannabes think exactly the same, they just replaced rusty communist bull$hit with rusty nazi bull$hit or generic parochial bull$hit.

ps. When you citing Colonel Cassad don't hesitate to post relevant pics

and relevant comments

Ukraine is the last citadel of Europe. Is she a state of scum ruled by Heebs or a nation which managed to keep healthy national and race instincts intact? .. a beacon for the world in the ocean of multirace and multicultural bogey
    Last edited by mirhond; 11-30-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    And this T72B3 Russian model is only produced and used in Russia not the Ukraine AND Putin allows no Russian heavy weapons into the Ukraine---come on comrade mirhond think

BREAKING THE #RUSSIA|N T-72B3 IS BACK IN #UKRAINE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUTOdhsxaA
    pic.twitter.com/Lc9vuX2Y3L
    This makes the identification of these strictly Russian tanks far easier for those especially Putin to recognize his own tanks that he has claimed are not in the Ukraine.

Learn to spot a #Russia|n T72 BM in #Donbas #Ukraine

pic.twitter.com/6ypjxzxsUL

Council Member

My friend mirhod, how many of those guys are among Ukrainian troops? What is the percent?

Some warriors from Russia http://censor.net.ua/photo_news/2942...m_fotoreportaj

mirhond, it seems that cossack leader Kozitsyn is back in Russia. Strelkov is there also. You asked about Boeing episode some days ago. Do you think that Strelkov and Kozitsyn could be good witnesses in this case?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJFYmSVu0g
    Last edited by kaur; 12-01-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Council Member

My friend mirhod, how many of those guys are among Ukrainian troops? What is the percent?

Some warriors from Russia http://censor.net.ua/photo_news/2942...m_fotoreportaj

mirhond, it seems that cossack leader Kozitsyn is back in Russia. Strelkov is there also. You asked about Boeing episode some days ago. Do you think that Strelkov and Kozitsyn could be good witnesses in this case?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJFYmSVu0g
    kaur---they are in fact witnesses thus being pulled back especially after the latest Russian photo shopped attempt to blame the Ukrainian jet failed badly within two hours after they aired the Russian TV program.

open source bloggers torn the program apart and displayed three major glaring fakes inside their presentation that the Russian government could not counter---if you noticed they have not said a single word about it since then.

Council Member

Amazing that the rag tag Ukrainian Army with no military assistance from the west is getting the hang of using drones--drones by the way crowdsourced via Facebook and donations.

In some way this rag tag army is showing the US Army that in fact an army can be both adaptive and resourceful on limited funding and fight a war at the same time---makes one wonder if OCO funding during the last 13 years put the term "adaptive" on hold as it was not necessary to adapt.

This drone by the way has sound capture abilities so one can even hear the mercenaries shooting at the drone and missing.

Incredible footage of a Ukrainian drone chasing a tank and getting fired at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyJ7kwItLfs
    pic.twitter.com/COUXAlldXg
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-01-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Council Member

Yes. that's retroactive and backward thinking, believe it or not. Many post-Soviets think this way. The fun is - those Nazi wannabes think exactly the same, they just replaced rusty communist bull$hit with rusty nazi bull$hit or generic parochial bull$hit.

ps. When you citing Colonel Cassad don't hesitate to post relevant pics

and relevant comments

Ukraine is the last citadel of Europe. Is she a state of scum ruled by Heebs or a nation which managed to keep healthy national and race instincts intact? .. a beacon for the world in the ocean of multirace and multicultural bogey
    mirhond---you do realize as a major Russian blogger that this photo has been proven to be photo shopped by a world class photo forensics company--right?

the Nazi flag in the background that you so lovingly point out is in fact added as were two other portions of the original photo.

their research was place online and I am surprised you "missed it".

mirhond at least get your info right.

you really need to expand your vision other than the soviet view

Council Member

mirhond---ruble to euro at 62 and climbing and the USD is 52 and climbing.

with the de facto devaluing of the ruble your current inflation rate is running about 41% and the sanctions and oil price is not hurting you yet?

come on mirhind get real.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    mirhond---ruble to euro at 62 and climbing and the USD is 52 and climbing.

with the de facto devaluing of the ruble your current inflation rate is running about 41% and the sanctions and oil price is not hurting you yet?

come on mirhind get real.

No relief: Ruble takes another step down, to 53.17/$ and 66.28/euro

mirhond now your ruble is following the exact drop rate as the price of oil---not goo--hope you were not planning that French vacation anytime soon?

Council Member

As far as "MH 17" thread is closed - could anyone explain why Malaysia isn't a part of investigation team, as this article claims, or even is this claim true:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-dow...am-jit/5415863
    mirhond---this should kill your conspiracy thoughts.

Malaysia accepted as full member of #MH17 joint investigation team
    http://www.theborneopost.com/2014/12...#ixzz3KfZnFVJO

There never was a veto agreement regardless of what many Russian pundits state--once the aircraft remains were back in Holland they were going to be invited on the rebuilding of the plane debris as representatives of the airline involved.

There was initial distrust of Malaysia for the "alleged" bribes paid by them to the mercenaries to get the black boxes.

Notice not a single comment on this by any of the Russian media and or the Russian FM.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-01-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Ukrainian ministers of helthcare and finance can't hold their posts legally, because first minister (Georgian) doesn't speak Ukrainian and second one has an American citizenship, while ministers can't have dual citizenship.

http://glavcom.ua/articles/24730.html

Meanwhile, cabinet sessions has to attended in Russian, because it's the only language known to every minister.

Council Member

Ukrainian ministers of helthcare and finance can't hold their posts legally, because first minister (Georgian) doesn't speak Ukrainian and second one has an American citizenship, while ministers can't have dual citizenship.

http://glavcom.ua/articles/24730.html

Meanwhile, cabinet sessions has to attended in Russian, because it's the only language known to every minister.
    so?---see mirhond---some would call it democracy but your FM called it a junta coup---democracy is always messy which if Russia was democratic you would already know

you need to change planets

Council Member

Does anyone else see the blatant US "doublespeak" in this article---actually she openly states---the Ukraine "had" to give up their nuclear weapons so we the US/Russia could do a nuclear treaty deal.

"It ain't our fault that Russia did not hold to the agreement"--what kind of comment is that? Noticed she failed to indicate just what the US was doing to support their end of ensuring Ukrainian integrity on a "deal" signed by even Clinton.

That explains the current US civilian leadership's approach towards the Ukraine where there have been questions slowly coming out indicating that the US has applied heavy pressure on the Ukraine to "accept" high losses on the Minsk agreements "in order to not agitate Russia" and "why" the US has actually failed to provide much in the way of assistance-or than words--meaning if I do not arm them to defend themselves then they will not "agitate Putin" thus losing another nuclear treaty chance and then I will have to change my use of the word "incursion" to "invasion" and that might force me to do something I do not want to do.

I guess that is the US uses nothing but "words" one might consider that at least "a strategy" towards Russian expansionism.

US rejects criticism of historic Ukraine nuclear deal

AFP

12 hours ago (5 Dec 2014)

Kiev (AFP) - A top US official hit back on Friday against accusations the West has failed to live up to promises made exactly 20 years ago to Ukraine in exchange for it giving up nuclear weapons.

The Budapest Memorandum that came into force on December 5, 1994 led to Ukraine voluntarily giving up the huge stockpile of nuclear warheads it inherited from the Soviet Union.

In exchange, Britain, the United States and Russia agreed to respect Ukraine's borders and ensure its security -- a promise which many Ukrainians see as unkept in the wake of Russia's annexation of Crimea and support for eastern separatists this year.

But on a visit to Kiev on Friday, Rose Gottemoeller, head of arms control and international security for the US government, said her country "has gone every step towards continuing to defend and develop a means of bolstering Ukraine".

Gottemoeller, who was a negotiator at the Budapest talks 20 years ago, sidestepped questions from reporters on whether Ukraine would have been spared a Russian invasion if it still had nuclear weapons.

"We regret of course that Russia has not lived up to its commitments," she said.

But she added that the failure to rid Ukraine of atomic bombs "would have contributed to a very unstable 20 years not only in Ukraine's history but also in the history of the entire world because it would have placed a barrier in the way of further nuclear disarmament elsewhere."

She also emphasised that steps to reduce nuclear stockpiles in Russia and the United States had not been affected by the crisis over Ukraine, which has plunged East-West relations to levels not seen since the Cold War.

The two countries have continued to implement a so-called New START agreement signed in 2011 under which they have to limit their number of deployed strategic nuclear warheads to 1,550.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-06-2014 at 10:36 AM.

http://espreso.tv/news/2014/12/19/u_...aly_dyversanty

FSB is literally under every rock in Ukraine!
    Saboteurs riled up Kiev public transport emploees to strike, says Sergiy Maizel, head of municipal transport enterprise.

"Виявлено було людей диверсантів, які працювали під підприємством.
    Looks like bus drivers just wanted to get their salary.

Council Member

http://espreso.tv/news/2014/12/19/u_...aly_dyversanty

FSB is literally under every rock in Ukraine!
    Saboteurs riled up Kiev public transport emploees to strike, says Sergiy Maizel, head of municipal transport enterprise.

Looks like bus drivers just wanted to get their salary.
    mirhond --how are the food prices---what at now 12-15% increases?

Medvedev warns of a 'deep recession' in #Russia next year. Economist: "Recession in 2015 is unavoidable."

http://mashable.com/2014/12/23/russi...MxdTdiZ2Z5eSJ9

S&P wants to cut the Russian rating to "junk" bond status.

care to comment on this?

Hilarious conspiracy theories of Western plots against #Russia - I feel for poor @RT_com hacks who must report these

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/World/WOR-02-231214.html
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Special video for outlaw, from Ukrainian detective series, courteously translated by me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTb...&feature=share

Whacko patient studies a map of Crimea, murmurs: “What a fortunate turn of events”
    Three visitors enter.
    P: Guests? Wonderful! Are you interested in my political movement?
    Guy#1: Hello, Miroslav Jakovlevich! We urge to get acquainted with you.
    P: “No, lets waste no time, we’ll get acquainted later, have a seat, please. I know how to destroy Russia. Listen carefully. In order to do this, Sevastopol must be handed to them, Immediately”
    Guy#2: “Like, to make them choke with it?”
    P: “No, this is trivial, there is more subtle way”
    Guy#1: “Miroslav Jakovlevich, we have business with you..”
    P: “Our business is mutual, young gentlemen. Do you know that in the city of Russian glory entire sewage system had erupted for forty times? ”
    Guy#1: “Twenty seven”
    P: “Ah, you know”
    Guy#1: “Entire country knows”
    P: “Country.. nobody knows this in Moscow. Why so? Because there are only bandits there, they don’t care, they wanted it – and they’ll get it”
    Guy#2: “I disagree”
    Guy#1: “You argue to whom?”
    Guy#2: “Oh.. yes”
    P: “We have to do a small sacrifice to in order get more. We give them Luganskaia oblast’ with two millions of communists. Imagine this: two millions of communists and a city with destroyed sewage system – that would be a disaster..”
    Guy#1: “Brilliant!”

bonus video: Hard evidence of Russian invasion, in Ukrainian.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yrEYPVUumA
    Last edited by mirhond; 01-01-2015 at 05:40 PM.

New historical discoveries from Yatsenuk, German TV First Channel, I suppose:

http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/ukr...enjuk-101.html

1::18 Soviet Union invaded Ukraine and Germany

Damn if I know German, but this phrase is clear even to me. I'd be grateful if someone who actually knows German would translate it.
    Last edited by mirhond; 01-09-2015 at 05:22 PM.