Well,
I suspect it will take more then 120 days to get the required personnel, train them and get them in the pipe - it sounds like they don't exist yet. While out team 1SG was on leave in El Paso he said they were recruiting at a job fair for PRT members.
If you are going to ask the military to do it until OGAs reorganize and build capacity within their own organizations, then fine - first resource us to do it - Big money bonuses (say $50K - tax free) for Reservists with the sought after skill sets. Then add on pro-pay for the capacity you want them to serve in, not the E-6 drill pay they get in their ARNG unit. Then pay them as a GS 11-13. Ask them to do it for 12 months - so you know that you have someone reliable for a year while the OGAs restructure to meet GWOT demands - and when their 12 months tour is up I'd recommend 2 things - first a promotion and another 50K to stay another 12 months, the second is a promotion and X-fer to the FS to become the cadre for State's new branch of expeditionary folks.
Pay these folks what they are worth, and you just might have another option besides going to the PMCs - which is what I see happening if they try and stick to < 120 day timeline