Quote Originally Posted by Bob's World View Post
Slap,

So, my definition, created today, is "why we keep losing"? Ha! Such power I have!!

I would offer that the primary reason we "keep losing" is that we take on things we shouldn't take on, and then define winning in impossible terms.
BW,
Not power..... but force, political force vs combat power.The commies understood and exploited the difference. So when you define something and the leadership accepts that definition you will be misdirected and end up targeting the wrong object and thus lose. Which is why we (USA) keep loosing by not understanding that our enemy combines political force and combat power to
achieve their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's World View Post
Of course there is a spectrum of competition - but everything on that spectrum is not necessarily "special," "general," or "warfare."
War is a two party system. If the other system says they are at war with you and you refuse to accept that, you are in denial and will loose, which is part of Special Warfare.

The creation of Psychological Paralysis and make an incorrect choice, through subversive propaganda.

I was very clear in my definition that a system of governance as I defined it did not need to be a state).
Sorry,
You were clear. That comment was for the larger audience.