Thanks for the replies guys.

@JarodParker,

1) The link was not posted here for its authenticity but because of its provocative nature.

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHIatS36A

I would like to bring your attention to 06.30 and then on. I am not an American so I may be able to understand it completely but why does a place like Doraville, Georgia, population of 8500 requires a military grade tracked APC? The argument that they were going to get destroyed anyway is not a good one. US Armed forces dump lots of working equipment every year because it no longer passes the benchmark for service. US will be in lot of trouble if they started giving A-10s to police forces. Just kidding.

NYPD has roughly the same budget as the military of Ukraine and more than Greece, IIRC. Do you think it is justified?

3) One of the graphs above suggests that while crime is all time low especially since the 80s, illegal immigration reached peak in 2007. What do you think of that?

4) Racial tensions related to police shooting unarmed African Americans creates a horrible picture of US police forces across the world. One example is particularly chilling. A 74 old former insurance executive Robert Bates shoots an already restrained man. What are your opinions on that?

.................................................. ..................................

Again I am not trying to be hostile but just trying to pick the brains of people who probably have a different point of view than MSM.