Thread: Irregular Warfare Symposium, Massey University, New Zealand, 27 August 2015

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A Kiwi update: Adaptive Warfighting Centre

Somehow the NZDF have discovered this thread and I am in contact with the co-hosts for this event. (Update 29/12/16 no response from NZDF to either email or letter after initial response).

This maybe helpful:
    (The) Adaptive Warfighting Centre (AWC) – Lessons that sits with TRADOC (NZ) and consists of Doctrine, Simulation, Lessons Learned and Land Professional Military Education (LPME). Along with Land Lessons Learned, my team also covers Professional Development platforms such as symposiums, reports and publications to enable professional and interpersonal adaptability during training and operations of the NZ Army.

I am very glad to hear that the thread has had over 3.3k views. Attendance at the symposium was 3 x more than what we expected and all attendees agreed that we needed more events of that nature.

We will be running a similar event in May 16 with the focus - Building Partner Capacity and another co-hosted symposium with Massey University in Sep 16 with the focus – Complex Operations and Crisis Leadership.
    The actual proceedings are not freely available, at some of the speaker's request and AWC does not yet have an open access website. Their email address is: awc@nzdf.mil.nz
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 12-29-2016 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Add update
    davidbfpo