Thread: Syria in 2016: an exchange on what to do

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mwe12...thought I had seen that sentence before...now I thoroughly understand your proAssad trolling...as many Americans would not have recognized the Arabic saying......although you did reverse the saying to a degree

And just as it is with windows97 an American would not be so thoroughly in tune to Shi'ism as I am sure he is not a Shia iman unless he is studying religion in the Us which does not give one many employment chances these days in the US especially Shi'ism.

continue to cut and paste as it will now be ignored as a waste of time for anyone to read as long as you are trolling..

"Brackish wine in a dirty glass" should have been written ...because I know you are not a wine taster.......

"Brackish water in a dirty glass" so next time get at least the Arabic words into the correct saying.........

BTW...this should make your trolling heart beat faster with anticipation.......
    Assad Regime forcing children in the Schools of loyalists areas, to learn "Russian language".

could pass you the sana link if you want to read more about the new Russian language program.......

Iran has dispatched pro-regime pop singer Saeed Hadadian to Syria to lift troop morale
    http://bit.ly/1QfjO9F
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 02-06-2016 at 01:03 PM.