Thread: Syria in 2016: an exchange on what to do

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by mwe12 View Post
    I do respond. I take each one of your points to the woodshed. I think you are either paid by the post (hopefully you monetize this) or live in a well padded room.

4. Pointed out the US/US public is not on board to go fight Assad to put those clowns in power.
    5. You support JAN.
    6. I believe we are safer with Assad in power. Several Presidential candidates back that position. And it's not an uncommon position on the street here.
    7. I think the US should be striking JAN/IF forces and anyone they are brigaded with.
    8. Obama/Kerry also consider those to be preconditions on talks and had to threaten our little Islamists to show up.
    9. Now everyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist.

Not sure what is ducking or trolling on my end. On yours you rant and complain that Russian agents are raiding your fridge, and call me a troll but your genocide argument is a dud, you new racism argument holds no water, and basically you are on the fringe side of an issue.

I think you live in a ideologically protected world where anyone who disagrees with you is a paid Russian spy.

Disagreeing with your stance, as does most of the American public and our President it appears, does not make someone a troll part of a conspiracy to steal your matching socks. You are in a fantasy world. The American public is opposed to doing what you want, the President/Kerry are lukewarm on it and pushing for talks without Islamist preconditions, and two top candidates have basically we are better off with Assad. Sorry you are on the fringe terrorist supporting side of an issue.

As I said there is nothing illegal about him blowing to bits the other anti-Assad groups (which includes your AQ buddies).

If it is pages of you responding to your own rants with more rants about Russian circus midgets stealing your bodily fluids, I'll pass.

If a group of Shia terrorists slit the throats of Sunni terrorists (who rammed airliners into the towers/are brigaded with them) I am amazingly indifferent. I am safer with a Putin/Assad/Iran win than a win by the anti-Assad forces.

Dude you cheer-lead for AQ, that's like no-fly list zone crazy.

It's not racist in the least. Poor play of the race card. Though with the misspelling and mocking of the Presidents name, I think you guys might want to check your own privilege.

"The only good Indian is a dead one/Indian" - at least get the expression correct, even though your usage here is wrong.

So I guess Obama is also a paid Russian troll. Saying "we won't talk unless Russia/Assad/Iran seriously and potentially cripplingly limit their operations" is a precondition. They know it won't be agreed to as a precondition for these talks, they simply don't want to take part in the talks which is why it is rumored Kerry had to threaten them.

Run with AQ and people are going to rank your side below Hezbollah. Amazing.

Fault of the terrorists who hide among them/the people that hang out around them. Seeing as the SOHR's Pallywood style accounting puts Putin at 1380 civilians killed (ignoring that 60% or so of those are adult men and probably not all non-combatants) to 2198 terrorists. Surprisingly despite using 1960-1970s bombing tech and not being anywhere near as concerned about Human Rights backlash as we in the west are; Putin has managed to kill far more terrorists than alleged civilians based on pro-Islamist sources.

=========

Thankfully little will and no public pressure in the US for that.

So they aren't going to win.

LOL.

Not at all, and of course he down plays the whole these guys are allied with AQ/MB angle. The fact the opposition is full of Islamists and AQ supports/allies has to go unmentioned or else he would admit his cause was bankrupt and unpopular.
    1. Dealt with your genocide lie.
    2. Pointed out correctly that Putin is free to bomb other armed groups.
    3. Pointed out correctly Putin has killed more terrorists/Islamists than civilians by a wide margin

He is free to attack other groups in support of Assad. Nothing illegal or immoral about bombing the IF/MB/JAN/FSA as well. Net gain to be honest.

Run with AQ and people are going to rank your side below Hezbollah. Amazing

Well we finally cracked down on those idiots. And had you watched the coverage there was outrage those guys were not being called terrorists.

Russian troll and or just a poorly uninformed Trump voter or maybe both???

Why do I say that...the comment on Hezbollah indicates you have absolutely no understanding of and or no knowledge of ME politics, the difference say between a secularist, a Salafist and or jihadi nor did you serve a single day in the Army in Iraq and or AFG.

Why is that...then you would have fully understood my comment "blood on the hands" in reference to the Iraqi Hezbollah KB.....

AND this further indicates that KH has killed and or wounded American military in full support of Iran...why do I say that...if you had served in Iraq you would be intimately familiar with the term EFP....well all the EFP parts were made and smuggled into Iraq for their use against US military BY no other than the IRGC....ALSO a major player in Syria ....

So again if we revisit say JaN that you place in the same grouping as IS/AQ and want they all killed.....just as Putin/Assad does.....

UP TO TODAY 1 Feb 2016 JaN has not killed a single American and has no US "blood on their hands".

BTW check what "blood on their hands" means in the Koran and in Arabic until then..... it is a waste of time to deal with a troller with little to no knowledge of the subject he claims to be knowledgeable in .

Anyone can cut and paste critic...any one...

AND yes I am getting monetized by the thousands of Euros....and just what does Russia pay you BTW??

Genocide.. and "complicit" .....remember I told you to check Websters as you were supposedly riding the silver line which you do not do BTW......

The international legal definition of the crime of genocide is found in Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

Article III described five punishable forms of the crime of genocide: genocide; conspiracy, incitement, attempt and complicity.

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and
    Punishment of Genocide (For full text click here)
    "Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III: The following acts shall be punishable:

(a) Genocide;

(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;

(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;

(d) Attempt to commit genocide;

(e) Complicity in genocide. "

It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide: Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.
    Punishable Acts The following are genocidal acts when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence:

Killing members of the group includes direct killing and actions causing death.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.

Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group’s physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.

Forcible transfer of children may be imposed by direct force or by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 18 years.

Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence.

The law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.

A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin.

An ethnical group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common cultural traditions, language or heritage.

A racial group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by physical characteristics.

A religious group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common religious creeds, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals
    mwe12... my friend and what is occurring in Syria "ain't genocide...get real my friend".....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 02-01-2016 at 08:55 AM.