Quote Originally Posted by mwe12 View Post
They are not complicit in those killings, though they rather are regarding KSA and company in Yemen and through their support of other extremist groups while importing US weapons and hanging out under a US defense umbrella.

Though two terrorists for each civilian is considerably better than Israel's six civilians per Hezbollah member, even more so when they are bombing people who hide among civilians with 1970s tech.

We going to host a dinner for our Mideast kinglets at Bad Saint and then arrest them all?

Cuts both ways.

And poor victimized KSA exports money for terrorists and radicals the world around...

America has no stomach for a war over these guys and the government has been unable to hide the stink of the anti-Assad forces. His base has increasingly moved towards staying out foreign conflicts and the other side, which he can't lead to water, has a mix of "let them kill each other", "kill them all let God sort them out", "Obama is a wimp", and a some unrepentant neocons.

Through support of IF, JAN and ISIS....

Thankfully I hope the US has learned from Afghanistan and has put enough pressure on them to not send MANPADS to terrorists...

They are basically demanding Assad/Putin surrender before they will talk.

It's a war and Russia did not kill 24k people in that town, they fled from a civil war. Talk about a flawed taking point.

So would the FSA/IF stop shooting at the SAA? I think not. Russia is totally within its rights and acting above board in bombing the IF/FSA.

Thanks but no. We sure don't need another idiot calling for the use of force or giving aid to terrorists. Good to let him whine from the sidelines in some useless "think tank."
mwe12...there is a saying in German that I will literally translate for you...."you do realize what you just said is crxxxxxp, right"?

A third grade German student argues like you argue.

If you did not fully understand the impact of the video then my friend you are truly lost in another world and this goes to what I have repeatedly mentioned here about you.....

Either a troll and or you have never fired a gun in anger nor been outside the US...both I am afraid.

So keep on commenting but am backing out of this as you are lost in a mountain of what the Germans would call "altered state of reality" or what I call "cognitive dissonance"....meaning lost between what you think you know balanced against the brutal reality of the ME that you somehow missed by being in the US that counters your own believes or biases.

Will repeat it here again your style of not using a name to address your response and the cut an paste approach reminds me of another Russian troll named mirhond that was here for a long while on the Ukrainian thread.

So instead of cutting and pasting why not attempt to state what you actually believe and or not believe then we can cut and paste.

Otherwise just keep at reading the posted comments as that is also a form of learning about the world around you especially with the limited US MSM info on the ME that you get in the US..........

BTW---you did not answer my comments on what it takes to be "an American" when it comes to the ME...why was that?.....trolling, trolling trolling.