Thread: Israeli Defense Minister Inspects War Moves Through Capped Binoculars

Default Israeli Defense Minister Inspects War Moves Through Capped Binoculars

Originally I thought this was off The Onion. Then I thought the picture was snapped in a momentary lapse of judgement. It's sadly not.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254038,00.html

RTK !
    I love it

Sadly enough, he was not first. The POTUS already tried here: http://www.willthomas.net/911/Bush/Bush_Is_Nuts.htm
    Last edited by Stan; 01-09-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Council Member

Default Israel Recalls Naked Ambassador

...I wasn't sure where to put this, but upon this seemed a likely spot...

Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked apart from bondage gear

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

A foreign ministry official described Ambassador Tzuriel Refael's behaviour as an unprecedented embarrassment.

The incident, which happened two weeks ago, has renewed calls for a radical overhaul of the way Israel appoints and promotes its diplomats.

San Salvador was Mr Refael's first post as ambassador. He was promoted in 2006 from a technical position in the ministry which had involved several foreign postings....

Great Stuff Jed !!!!

I really like this comment:

He was being recalled, although he had not broken any laws, foreign ministry spokeswoman Zehavit Ben-Hillel told reporters.
    I've never seen a diplomat with a rubber ball in his mouth. Perhaps 'they' swallow

Council Member

So you can't really fault the defense minister for the capped binoculars. Who knows what he was looking at.