Thread: UK Declares Independence From The EU!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Ukrainian advice to the Brit Remain side..................

Brits who like to stay in the EU might wanna watch this and learn from the real experts.
    https://youtu.be/DaUSz6QeLAk

Council Member

Bet BoJo and UKIP did not think this would ever happen after 40 years.......

English will not be an official EU language after Brexit: Senior MEP
    http://fb.me/9lwOObNPx

Nick Clegg
    ✔ @nick_clegg We must elect a new government to decide country’s future. My article for today's @standardnews
    http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/co...-a3281686.html

SO an interesting question ......was BoJo heading the Leave movement headed to a not so unseen "coup"......becoming PM without ever going through an election....????

You couldn’t make it up, you really couldn’t. Having told the nation repeatedly that with one bound we would be free to “take back control” of our own future, it turns out that the Brexiters haven’t the faintest clue about what the future holds. None. Zip. They have persuaded the nation to jump out of a plane without parachutes — and they have no idea how to avoid a crash landing.
    FURTHER........

Worse still, what they did tell us about the future turns out to be false too: Nigel Farage now admits that the infamous claim that we would have £350 million a week to spend on the NHS should never have been made; Daniel Hannan asserts, with a straight face, that Leave never really claimed immigration should be significantly reduced; and Brexiters have assured the Northern Irish that there will be no checks at the new land border with the EU.

So there we have it: no money saved, no major cut in immigration, no control over our border with the EU.

Boy, would I feel double-crossed if I was one of the millions of people who voted for Brexit because I thought we would get all three. The wrath of betrayal which awaits Brexiters will make the anger directed at me over tuition fees look like a Sunday school picnic. Two big things immediately follow from this mountainous act of deception.

First, the victors must come before Parliament within the next week to tell us all what they want us to do next. Shrugging their shoulders and wittering about the need for time, as Boris Johnson has done, is intolerable. He, Michael Gove and Gisela Stuart — the leading Brexit MPs — have won. Now comes the responsibility of victory.

Continued.....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-27-2016 at 05:36 PM.