Thread: UK Declares Independence From The EU!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Interesting note by @drjennings on the decline of "representative parliamentary democracy."
    https://sotonpolitics.org/2016/07/01...ary-democracy/

THIS goes to my comments that the UK PM and Parliament parties has basically for 40 odds years ignored......"the rule of law, good governance and transparency"......

WHILE claiming to be "a unique and the oldest democracy"...the question is THEN why not go back to "the so called ballot box" and ask the civil society what they want for leadership ...but simply changing out the "so called leaders" until 2020 is not democracy.....it is a "political coup" via so called "democracy"......driven by egos.....not the rule of law and good governance and in full transparency...not lies, lies and more lies used to misled a large segment of the UK civil society...

What sort of arrogance dictates Irish & Danes can have 2nd referendums on EU but we British cannot. Irish & Danes knew they made a mistake.
    We Brits cannot figure out if we have actually made a mistake or not......as our house burns down around us.....

Gove: "I could not be Prime Minister, I'm not equipped to be Prime Minister, I don't want to be Prime Minister."

BUT WAIT...being PM gets a house, servants, airplane, chef and other benefits and an increase in salary......NOW I want to be PM.....

AND best of all...with no election to worry about...SOLID job security until at least 2020...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-02-2016 at 10:58 AM.