Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: Russo-Ukraine War 2016 (July-September)

  1. #1181
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Start of Russian "international separatist movements" in Moscow today....

    California "separatist" from Yekaterinburg, there are a lot of Donbas "separatists" from Yekaterinburg too

    Several US citizens from Texas among the delegates as well....WONDER if DHS will be talking to them on their return...BUT WAIT they are not Muslim's and are white......

  2. #1182
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Russia|n #hybridwar:What are effect-based #network operations & how to counteract them→
    http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/11/05/rus

    Anatomy of the #Russia|n #information #war in #networks.
    http://bit.ly/1Ey9byz

  3. #1183
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Russian troops and her mercenaries have picked up the shelling and ground attack pace today and early as well....

    Battle in #Yasynuvata checkpoint, #Spartak area.

    Donetsk - now artillery working to north, heavy salvos.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 09-25-2016 at 02:48 PM.

  4. #1184
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Start of Russian "international separatist movements" in Moscow today....

    California "separatist" from Yekaterinburg, there are a lot of Donbas "separatists" from Yekaterinburg too

    Several US citizens from Texas among the delegates as well....WONDER if DHS will be talking to them on their return...BUT WAIT they are not Muslim's and are white......
    Separatists of the World Again Meet in Moscow to Support Russia and Oppose US
    http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.co....t-in.html?m=1#

  5. #1185
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Separatists of the World Again Meet in Moscow to Support Russia and Oppose US
    http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.co....t-in.html?m=1#
    "All nations have a right to self-determination" at Russian conference. But if you try to self-determine from Russia you get 5 years in jail


  6. #1186
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Russia is trying to preempt the Dutch JIT final report on the shot down of MH17 which will indicate that Russia was responsible for the shot down....

    .@mod_russia has called a briefing on "primary radar data on the airspace situation in the region of the MH17 disaster." Gosh.

    A FULL two years later Russia tries to reanalyze their own data they supposedly sent the Dutch which has already analyzed it...they are trying to deflect the Dutch analysis in the media so when the report comes out..they will call the Dutch data "fake and badly analyzed"....

    Eliot Higgins

    @EliotHiggins
    If @mod_russia now claims their radar shows a Buk missile the obvious question is why they didn't mention it two years ago?
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 09-26-2016 at 09:53 AM.

  7. #1187
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    25 SEP: JASDF scrambled to intercept 4x H-6 1x Tu-154 1x Y-8 and 2x Fighter aircraft

  8. #1188
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Sep 26 2016
    Russia's militants attack Ukrainian positions 14 times over the past day.

  9. #1189
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Russia is trying to preempt the Dutch JIT final report on the shot down of MH17 which will indicate that Russia was responsible for the shot down....

    .@mod_russia has called a briefing on "primary radar data on the airspace situation in the region of the MH17 disaster." Gosh.

    A FULL two years later Russia tries to reanalyze their own data they supposedly sent the Dutch which has already analyzed it...they are trying to deflect the Dutch analysis in the media so when the report comes out..they will call the Dutch data "fake and badly analyzed"....

    Eliot Higgins

    @EliotHiggins
    If @mod_russia now claims their radar shows a Buk missile the obvious question is why they didn't mention it two years ago?
    "Irrefutable" evidence Rostov radar contradicts earlier "irrefutable" testimony of the Russian Defense Ministry over #MH17

    For use in comparing just how the Russians altered the radar track today .....Flightradar 24 still have the radar track from MH17 posted on their site......

    Will be interesting to see how social media open source analysis tears apart this Russian presentation....as there is now a vast amount of Google sat photos and other data that has not been used before......

  10. #1190
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    bellingcat @bellingcat
    The Russian Defence Ministry Presents Evidence They Faked Their Previous MH17 Evidence via @bellingcat

    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...mh17-evidence/

    The moment your electrician says "Chip we replace, hold my beer!" & so on & so forth until two days to JIT report. #MH17

    It was a routine chip-replacement-shortly-after-the-biggest-air-disaster-near-Russian-borders thingy


    Eliot Higgins
    ✔ @EliotHiggins Today @mod_russia effectively declared all these #MH17 theories and others total nonsense. Thanks, @mod_russia
    !
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...tory-straight/
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 09-26-2016 at 07:00 PM.

  11. #1191
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Donald Trump has turned Republicans into the party of Russia: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...russia/493298/T
    his is surely THE election issue now
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 09-26-2016 at 06:22 PM.

  12. #1192
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Purge underway in Donbas: militant "interior minister" and "parliament speaker" arrested journalist: The wa...
    http://bit.ly/2dlGBcO

  13. #1193
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Russia's hybrid forces triple no.of attacks upon Ukr troops over last day - 40 compared to the day b4 - 14 - ATO press center

    Head of the #Luhansk military-civil admin: "If UAF will pull back 1km, then we will loose #Stanytsia_Luhanska"
    http://censor.net.ua/n407792
    BECAUSE then they will have to pull back as well 1km thus losing SL...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 09-27-2016 at 07:05 AM.

  14. #1194
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    bellingcat @bellingcat
    The Russian Defence Ministry Presents Evidence They Faked Their Previous MH17 Evidence via @bellingcat

    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...mh17-evidence/

    The moment your electrician says "Chip we replace, hold my beer!" & so on & so forth until two days to JIT report. #MH17

    It was a routine chip-replacement-shortly-after-the-biggest-air-disaster-near-Russian-borders thingy


    Eliot Higgins
    ✔ @EliotHiggins Today @mod_russia effectively declared all these #MH17 theories and others total nonsense. Thanks, @mod_russia
    !
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...tory-straight/
    The new #russia fake evidence about #MH17 is just copied like the older fake #russia news by western media - stupid journalists

  15. #1195
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Russian non linear warfare has three geo political goals and they have never changed since Crimea....

    1. damage and discredit EU
    2. damage and discredit NATO
    3. disconnect the US fully from EU and NATO

    Translated from Russian, "Russia wants all EU countries to leave the EU"
    https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/780668664613859328#

  16. #1196
    Council Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,749

    Default

    Moscow promises Serbs it will bomb the hell out of NATO, Serbia expert#says
    http://euromaidanpress.com/2016/09/2...xpert-kosovo/#

    WELL that new Russian ceasefire inside a new ceasefire inside another ceasefire WHICH is inside the existing Minsk 2 ceasefire.....NOT working as planned but that is normal when the Russians call for a ceasefire.....

    35 pro Russian attacks yesterday. ATO says mortars used although local reports indicate that heavier weapons were used from #Donetsk.

Similar Threads

  1. COIN Counterinsurgency (merged thread)
    By Steve Blair in forum Futurists & Theorists
    Replies: 1062
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 08:14 PM
  2. McCuen: a "missing" thread?
    By Cavguy in forum Futurists & Theorists
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. Afghanistan troop surge could backfire, experts warn
    By jkm_101_fso in forum OEF - Afghanistan
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:43 PM
  4. A Modest Proposal to Adjust the Principles of War
    By SWJED in forum Futurists & Theorists
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 02:38 AM
  5. September Could Be Key Deadline in War
    By SWJED in forum US Policy, Interest, and Endgame
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •