Thread: Seeking UNCLASS annex b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

I joined the BCKS forums (Intel) a few months back, but after digging around, I got the feeling that only one person ever uploaded anything, and the forums weren't very informative. Different issue with CALL. I liked the products, they did a great one on Sniper TTP's, but all their stuff is dated one or two years back. When I'm doing analysis or gathering information, the date of the info is the first thing I look at.

I really found this page to be helpful (AKO Login Req'd) Handbooks and Guides
    Last edited by dusty; 03-22-2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: forgot to add link

Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    I joined the BCKS forums (Intel) a few months back, but after digging around, I got the feeling that only one person ever uploaded anything, and the forums weren't very informative. Different issue with CALL. I liked the products, they did a great one on Sniper TTP's, but all their stuff is dated one or two years back. When I'm doing analysis or gathering information, the date of the info is the first thing I look at.

Dusty,

As a guy who has worked for CALL for the past 6+ years I will say that some CALL stuff is dated. Some is not. I put 5 new handbooks or studies in the past 6 months. And 10 the previous year. The real question you need to ask is what is still relevant.

Plus if you look at the CALL web page, it has changed to a new format that allows easier searches and provides more relevant material.

I would also suggest that you look at the Marines Lessons Learned site as well.

Tom

Council Member

Tom,

I haven't checked the CALL site in some time, as my initial impression was not so favorable, but I'll go back and check it out. I've got GTA's from MCIA, but haven't looked at their site, so I'll make a point to do that. Thanks for the advice.

dusty

Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    THAT goes onto our team's Shared Folder. Thanks for the find!