Thread: Russian Police Arrested 6 Suspected in St. Petersburg McDonald's

Banned

Default Russian Police Arrested 6 Suspected in St. Petersburg McDonald's

Police have detained six suspects in last month’s bomb attack in a fast food McDonald’s restaurant in Russian city of St. Petersburg, RIA Novosti reported Thursday.

The bomb, equivalent to 75 grams of TNT and packed with shrapnel, exploded in a McDonald’s restaurant in downtown St. Petersburg February 18 injuring six people, including a German national.

“According to preliminary information, the suspects are members of an extremist group,” a police source said.

Investigators are checking whether the suspects may have been involved in a series of attacks on foreigners and an explosion in a flower kiosk that left the attendant injured in early February.

The suspects were identified with the assistance of surveillance cameras installed in McDonald’s.
    http://mosnews.com/news/2007/03/22/mcblast.shtml

Hey Sarajevo !

What, they don't like our burgers ? Communist pigs

All jokes aside, our three McD's had multiple threats as recent as 2004, then the land owner tried to pressure them out by increasing rent. Later we would learn that the threats were financed by the land owner, who had been offered some prime money for the property resting just inside an 11th century city.

Probably shouldn't blow the place(s), merely raises rent and insurance.

On the other hand, 75 grams of TNT won't bring the building down, but will damage the deep fryer

Regards, Stan

Banned

Hi, Stan !

You sure that wasn’t some extreme diet organization against saturated fat or commi attack on freedom fries!?

In any case, I always hope that no one gets hurt… They work anyways for some minor money.

Taking about burgers, knowing how they look here it wouldn’t be bad idea to start making them with same look and quality how they having them on pictures and in adverts. Man needs his meat!

Default Don't look at what you are eating ?

Now, Sarajevo...you know you should never look too closely at what you are eating in NY

Is it a hot dog ? Hmmm, better think about that one some more

All of the McD employees in Estonia are ehtnic-Russian, so no problems with a bomb (threat)
    Last edited by Stan; 03-23-2007 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarajevo071 View Post
    Hi, Stan !

You sure that wasn’t some extreme diet organization against saturated fat or commi attack on freedom fries!?

In any case, I always hope that no one gets hurt… They work anyways for some minor money.

Taking about burgers, knowing how they look here it wouldn’t be bad idea to start making them with same look and quality how they having them on pictures and in adverts. Man needs his meat!
    Ain't that the truth. I think you guys need a Fuddrucker's (or something like it) right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarajevo071 View Post
    Blame PETA. Or ELF.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RTK View Post
    Blame PETA. Or ELF.
    Hehehehe.. I will. And I do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 120mm View Post
    Ain't that the truth. I think you guys need a Fuddrucker's (or something like it) right now!
    Just went back from loooong lunch (it’s FRIDAY!!) and after couple beers and more then couple of 7&7’s I am up for any kind of meat! Especially Fuddrucker's (if is really looking good like on pictures)!!

I lived in Maine for couple of years... Still can’t get over those steaks in “Bugaboo Creek” and they singing moose.

Sarajevo, you really need to go to the Midwest for a big hunk of meat. 40 oz shrimp-stuffed prime rib in Omaha.

It's what's for dinner.

Sarajevo, you really need to go to the Midwest for a big hunk of meat. 40 oz shrimp-stuffed prime rib in Omaha.

It's what's for dinner.
    Only 40 oz?!? Is that on the vegetarian menu .

Sarajevo, hold out for at least a 60 oz and, preferably, a 72 - 144 oz hunk. "Nothin' says 'protein' like a 12lb, bleadin' blue steak".

Marc
    Sic Bisquitus Disintegrat...
    Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
    Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    The Canadian Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, NPSIA
    Carleton University
    http://marctyrrell.com/

Light weights.

Y'all want a steak let's meet up at the Big Texan in Amarillo Tx... 72 ounces, monster potato, salad, and free if you finish it all. mmmmmmm. I'll take two.
    Sam Liles
    Selil Blog
    Don't forget to duck Secret Squirrel
    The scholarship of teaching and learning results in equal hatred from latte leftists and cappuccino conservatives.
    All opinions are mine and may or may not reflect those of my employer depending on the chance it might affect funding, politics, or the setting of the sun. As such these are my opinions you can get your own.

Banned

It's what's for dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by marct View Post
    Only 40 oz?!? Is that on the vegetarian menu .

Sarajevo, hold out for at least a 60 oz and, preferably, a 72 - 144 oz hunk. "Nothin' says 'protein' like a 12lb, bleadin' blue steak".

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by selil View Post
    Light weights.

Y'all want a steak let's meet up at the Big Texan in Amarillo Tx... 72 ounces, monster potato, salad, and free if you finish it all. mmmmmmm. I'll take two.
    Damn! And here I am thinking I know my meat!? Time to downgrade my self to the “kitten category”…

OK, it’s deal! But give me couple of months… Need to do some serious training first!

Default Baby Burgers

Sarajevo,
    Even in Estonia, a baby beef filet is at least 400 grams cooked. The potato, salad and sexy dancers are included in the price

You need to move !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reber View Post
    Sarajevo,
    Even in Estonia, a baby beef filet is at least 400 grams cooked. The potato, salad and sexy dancers are included in the price

You need to move !
    Okay, time to do some serious Anthropology of Food [read MEAT] studies!

Marc
    Sic Bisquitus Disintegrat...
    Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
    Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    The Canadian Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, NPSIA
    Carleton University
    http://marctyrrell.com/

Hi Marc !

Okay, time to do some serious Anthropology of Food [read MEAT] studies!
    It was only a matter of time. We'd already covered stuffed animals with Slapout