Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurmudgeon View Post
    Outlaw,

I have not always agreed with you, but I am very sorry to see you go. Still, I respect your dedication to the ideals this country was founded on. Perhaps, someday you will return. Until then ...
    Many thanks for the kind comments…..but maybe my disappointment with people like slapout who supported Trump is the disappointment that many Americans can no longer tell what is or is not simple common sense….

Maybe my advantage is having actually lived….and been around real and upfront in your face historical events from two cultures and languages…..AND that I have lived…worked and partied hard in two cultures and speak three languages and the most important point…I have a passport and have travelled this globe both for the government and for myself…

I have learned from years in Germany what is fascism and how it starts which we see again raising it’s ugly head here….and it is far more important to me to push back on that development….than worrying about a group of people who voted for a racist….sexist.... vengeance driven male who broke numerous laws along the way and who might in fact be tied deeply to Russia…

AND this is important…..he burnt bridges inside an already divided nation which he failed to realize that by 2040 will no longer be “white” and male…….BUT WAIT that is exactly what he played to and he told those listening to him…nothing but pipe dreams as he can on the economic side not deliver on a tenth of what he said he would do.

WHAT he has unleashed is far more dangerous that Putin…..he wants to turn back the clock to the 50s that will never return and what many do not understand….a person who has stated what he has CANNOT simply change tones…just like a tiger cannot lose his stripes…..

Those that voted for his change and were angry about the status quo failed to realize that it was the same exact political party that has effectively blocked anything in DC for EIGTH FULL years……

WHAT Americans have been bad about is understanding history their own and the world around them….

Check the date of the Trump announcement to the world 9/11/38 here in Germany……..and the start to that event looks….feels ………and is exactly what Trump preaches and practices…..

The demos that many started yesterday who voted against him under the guise of “He is not my President”……is a deep sign of what they believe he will not do …..unite instead of dividing….

BTW…think about it…..the same security requirements for an average American to get the TS/SCI would have been denied on the actions of Trump and his finances for the last 20 years…..AND he has his finger on the nuclear button….AND we just give it to him……NO questions asked..sad really.....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-10-2016 at 05:30 AM.