Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Moore View Post
    Assuming half of these are legitimate versus anti Trump propaganda it is a disturbing trend that Trump better speak out against. There is no doubt Trump also attracted a bunch of low lifes with his inexcusable rhetoric in addition to people who just want change. This is worth watching, but I bet many of these incidents were generated by his opposition to create the perception this is a white supremacist movement. If it actually turns into one then I will turn against it. I'm currently in a state of denial.
    Bill..this trend of white supremacist activity has been flying largely under the radar and building over the last years ..the FBI had basically backed away from it "fighting jihadists" was the excuse and "besides they are law abiding US citizens and not hurting anyone"....BUT we have currently 270 armed white militias inside the US....

BTW...REMEMBER we truly never got to the bottom of the Oklahoma City bombing did we....or did two guys simply mix by hand a 5000lb chemical fertilizer IED style bomb ....surely you must still have questions about that attack??????

BUT if you seriously look at the Trump rhetoric the last three months of the campaign with his "Breitbart guru Benon"...the rhetoric took a massive turn to the "alt Right" KKK direction....when he arrived and took over...AND it took a strong anti Semitic turn as well...or did we all "forget the Trump "dustup" when the Jewish Star of David was used in an anti Semitic ad and Trump claimed to have thought it was a "sheriffs badge"..come on ...and his son retweeted five white supremacist and when called out had no idea they were anti Semitic.....

I know this commenter and he has never posted "fakes"...these are real and accurate...BUT here is what we did not notice after Brexit in UK...the exact same hatred broke into the open and hate crimes are climbing as well in UK...

REMEMBER Brexit was also fought using the battle slogans of immigration and globalization...exactly as it was used with Trump....

AND who just walked into the Trump Tower today for a visit...the former leader of UKIP the ulta nationalist group in UK that drove Brexit.....

I confirmed the hate SMS that went out to Black students at Penn..it was real and whoever sent it had the accurate names/cell numbers of all Black students....which means someone accessed their main database....

% of Americans “proud” about election outcome, per Gallup
    2008: 67%
    2012: 48%
    2016: 32%
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-12-2016 at 08:41 PM.