Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Trump: “The nation of Qatar has unfortunately been a funder of terrorism, and at a very high level”

.@POTUS: I decided…the time had come to call on Qatar to end its funding. They have to end that funding. And its extremist ideology

Trump: I won’t name other countries, but we are not done solving the problem, but we will solve that problem

.@POTUS : "For Qatar, we want you back among the unity of responsible nations. We ask Qatar & other nations in the region to do more"

.@POTUS: Stop funding, stop teaching hate, and stop the killing.

Trump: “No. More. Funding. “

Council Member

Trump at the Romanian press conference today....

Trump won't answer question on whether there are secret Oval Office tapes

Trump is non-responsive to question about why the American people should trust his word over Comey's (who testified under oath)

Trump: We were very, very happy. And frankly, James Comey confirmed a lot of what I said & some of the things that he said just weren’t true

Romanian Pres Iohannis: “I listened to his speech and I liked it.”

WHY the HECK did Trump suddenly inject this into the press conference....

Trump: "I am committing the US…to Article V"

Trump: “Absolutely I’d be committed to Article V”

Q: Did you discuss Romania visa waiver program? Trump: “We didn’t discuss it.” Iohannis: “I did mention this issue.”

Trump says he’ll answer taping question very soon. “You will be very disappointed when you hear the answer”

Would Trump be willing to speak under oath about conversations : Trump: “100%...I would be glad to tell him exactly what I just told you”

Trump aides had been suggesting the opposite earlier this week. This is big

BREAKING: Trump is asked on national television, by a Romanian reporter, to speak on the Russian threat in Eastern Europe and he *refuses*.

BUT WAIT...Trump called for the blockade of Qatar JUSt AFTER Tillerson calls to end the blockade...WTH of a disconnect and proves Dos and SoS are both fools....for saying anything without Trump approval....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-09-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Council Member

Breaking: Trump has Romanian President in town today-& guess what-Donald Trump Jr was in Romania in mid-May, just 3 weeks ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member

BREAKING: Trump says he didn't tell Comey to let Flynn probe go, but probably nothing wrong if he did say that
    http://cnb.cx/2scqAN2

In the middle of a national press conference with the Romanian President Trump complains about how bad the press is treating him?????

So did he just admit he told Comey to drop the Flynn investigation????

"If I did mention it probably nothing wrong if I said that".....WTH does he mean by this comment....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-09-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Council Member

'Before almost anyone in the West imagined it, Russia was already interfering in elections of European countries.'
    https://hudson.org/research/13666-we...ybrid-warfare#

Council Member

Trump little known fact that he truly believes....

Little known fact: NATO is funded through a scheme in which the smaller countries give envelopes of cash to the bigger ones, with USA on top 50m
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 06-10-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: brevity

Council Member

BUT THEN Trump walked back his Article 5 statement with this comment....

Trump keeps using caveat: "I want people... paying the kind of money necessary to have that force."
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 06-10-2017 at 09:41 PM. Reason: brevity

Council Member

Azor......always keep this in mind.....

In announcing Mr. Comey’s dismissal on Tuesday, the White House released documents from the attorney general and the deputy attorney general that outlined why Mr. Comey should be fired.

Mr. Trump said in the NBC interview, “Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey.”

“In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Mr. Trump said.
    Just in: House Intelligence Committee asks for #Comey memos and any White House recordings

NOW what is interesting if the SC Mueller provides the memos THEN you can bet 400% the Russian investigation is getting close to indictments...If he holds them back which he can and not even the Senate can interfere with him....then it is still ongoing....and Trump has some serious problems.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-09-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Council Member

Qatar Crisis now officially has a nuclear armed player. Pakistan aligns itself with Qatar, Iran and Turkey

AND now what does all that Trump tweet bluster do for settling this crisis that is slowly spinning out of control....?????

AND Trump took credit for starting it....