Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Second in a series in which this social media journalist is indicating FVEYs and allied ICs hold SIGINT on Trump, his family and his associates that has been passed to the USG IC and FBI.....

Interesting is this particular journalist has never been attacked legally by a single individual named in any of your reports and right now MSM has confirmed six of her reports.....

EXCLUSIVE: Five Eyes sources: SIGINT from UK on Maria Putin in league with Prince and DeVos over Spectrum Server

PART II

https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...ssian-embassy/

Jared Kushner
    Various hostile intelligence agencies have SIGINT on Kushner; the UK and US recorded him in the Russian Embassy when he was discussing his ‘back channel’ to Russia. The Russian Embassy to the United States in Washington D.C. is Russian sovereign territory. Although the UK is barred by the Five Eyes agreement from spying on US soil, the Russian Embassy is not US soil. Again I remind readers of my exclusive report that Sergei Kislyak’s phone was hot miked and was recording everybody it came into contact with.
    At least the UK and the USA have Prince on SIGINT. He was intimately connected with the Carolina Conspiracy and with the Alfa Bank and Spectrum Health servers. The ‘back channel’ to Russia is those servers. Prince was deeply involved with the Carolina Conspiracy.
    Betsy DeVos
    Is on SIGINT by the USA and UK in relation to the use of the Spectrum Health server. It is important to say here that Ms. De Vos herself is a Erik Prince
    suspect, according to my sources with links to the intelligence community.
    Maria Putin
    The daughter of Vladimir Putin. She heads an endocrinology charity. Michigan’s facility, where the Spectrum Health server was located, is an endocrinology center. I reported in my Nov 7th 2016 report on the two FISA warrants, which Naveed Jamali publicly tweeted he was a source for, that Putin’s own daughters were involved in the activities of the server.
    Oleg Deripaska
    As a Russian, Deripaska is on SIGINT with multiple foreign allies including the UK and France. Mr. Deripaska particularly hates Hillary Clinton, who denied his visa to America in 2009. I reported some of this SIGINT in my recent piece about Sheriff Clarke being taped in Russia with associates of Deripaska, ordered to attack Black Lives Matter. Mr. Deripaska runs many assets in the United States, in the media. He is on SIGINT over the Carolina Conspiracy, as are some of his associates who are American. He is on SIGINT over Putin’s daughters and the Alfa and Spectrum servers.
    Jack Posobiec
    Mr. Posobiec, sources with links to US intelligence report, is a Russian agent of influence who has been working with Rebel Media. He boasted of publishing the “Macron Leaks” that turned out to be fake. France’s DGSE, or CIA equivalent, hacked Rebel Media’s server in Canada. They discovered material relating to the Carolina Conspiracy that forced the Comey letter. They have all Mr. Posobiec’s communications with Erik Prince, Oleg Deripaska’s agents in the media in the USA, and Team Treason as well as Sputnik and various hackers.
    This journalist has had this information and has heard portions a number of the tapes but held them back due to requests by ICs both US and allied....then suddenly this week allied ICs indicated that she was free to report the general outlines of what was passed to USG ICs and FBI.

IMHO this is due to the coming Trump Putin meeting and the potential that Trump will lift US sanctions on Russia and give back the two espionage and SIGINT facilities that Obama closed....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-30-2017 at 04:32 AM.